- Make sure to have a written document as to
how many persons are under your direct charge.
- Distribute your work to them throw a
detailed work allocation order
- Please be reminded that your 100% time,
talent and resourcefulness are to be contributed in different proportions
to different subordinates.
- Please spend almost all your time in helping
your subordinates to work for you.
- Within a week's time of your taking charge,
issue a fresh allocation of work depending upon your assessment of every
- Try your best to be a role model even in
matters of minor importance - punctuality, using office space,
- Complete reading of News Paper, saying a
prayer or meditation[if you have a religious bent of mind] well before the
office time starts.
- Please have a humble mindset that you are
simply the best among the equals in government service.