Since democracy is ‘governance through law’ (1) we assist the officials to enforce law lawfully and (2) help the citizens to follow law faithfully and also to stand in support of law enforcement.
We insist on:
• System-based efficient enforcement of law
• There shouldn't be selective enforcement of law – either in respect of an individual or even a class of people.
• A law in whole or part, unless suspended from operation, cannot be left unenforced by the executive for any reason whatsoever.
• In a democracy, legislature, executive and judiciary should function strictly within their own boundaries of law making, law enforcement and dispensing justice.
- Every law in force have to be enforced by the executive in its entirety. Failure to enforce a law in force would amount to dereliction of duty by the authorities entrusted with the task.
• All obsolete laws and procedures are to be scrapped and archived.
• Archaic legislations are to be overhauled and amended.
• Outdated procedures and instructions are to be reviewed and weeded out.
We desist from:
• blame game to get name or fame
• witch-hunting or character assassination
We persist in the belief that honesty is the best policy.
We advocate living within lawful means and encourage modest life style shunning extravagance and vainglory.================================================================
Our Vision and Mission: We believe that a dignified and meaningful life could be assured to everyone if genuine business activities are protected from illegitimate competition. We are inspired by the fact that with the active involvement of people and through well defined functions and systems – updated and uniformly implemented, many nations could ensure justice, peace and prosperity. We pioneer this unique movement to restore the system and to empower a fair number of citizens to stand in support of law making, law enforcement and dispensation of justice.
Our clarion call: ‘Enforce law lawfully and Follow law faithfully’. The Pope on hope: “At a time of world food shortage, of financial turmoil, of old and new forms of poverty, of disturbing climate change, of violence and deprivation which force many to leave their homelands in search of a less precarious form of existence, of the ever present threat of terrorism, of growing fears over the future, it is urgent to rediscover grounds for hope.”
Prayer of a believer: Father, I have knowledge, so I pray you will show me now how to use it wisely and find a way somehow to make the world I live in a little better place.
You may send comments / suggestions / criticisms / guidance, if any, to email@example.com or 91-44-22743434/09444953456. If a call is not answered for any reason, please SMS your phone No. We will call you at the earliest.
We are always humble to be subject to correction in order to provide the best possible information.